Job Title – Trainee Accessibility Engineer
- Knowledge of Accessibility Testing
- Knowledge of ADA/ Section 508/WCAG 2.0 & WCAG 2.1 compliance.
- Define web accessibility test scenarios and test conditions.
- Test the websites and applications using screen readers like JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver etc.
- Experience in using shortcuts and keystrokes for assistive technologies.
- Need to Clear Trusted Tester Certification during the training period.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have B.Tech./BE or equivalent degree in CS/IT
- Software Testing training & certification would be a plus.
- Strong communication in English, specially written to describe the issues properly.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Data Table Structure
- Can-do attitude, passionate and eagerness to learn new technology
- Open to Sign 2 years Bond for Fresher.
- Should have personal windows laptop/MacBook.
- You’ll bring your “We win as a team” mentality to create and maintain a positive, inclusive, and coaching culture.
Perks and Benefits
- Friendly and highly skilled team that support each other
- Professional development and accessibility learning
- Work from Office.